11-07-2021 Sunday Bulletin
主日信息 Sunday Sermon
「 聽候看吧！ Wait, Until You Find Out What Happen 」
路得記 Ruth 3:6-13,18
許明遠牧師 Rev. Ming Yuan Hsu
- 11月14日主日禮拜後召開秋季會員大會，會中將通過明年主題和事工、預算和改選長執，請會員準備心參加。會員名單張貼在公佈欄，請兄姊查看，如果有需要調整還是要請假的，請告知書記邱長老。Our fall congregational meeting will be held after service on November 14. The theme, ministry, budget, and re-election of coworkers will be approved during the meeting; members are requested to participate. Please inform Elder Naomi if you will be absent.
- 本主日晚上7點召開長執會，請現任長執參加。Board meeting at 7pm this Sunday. Elders and deacons, please attend.
- 秋季會員大會長執提名名單 Coworker Nominations
長老: 黃義弘 (3)、王灼熒 (3)
執事: 廖頌慈 (3)
- 11月20日週六葡萄樹團契將在教會舉辦「感恩節親子烤肉趣」，有小朋友活動和父母團契分享，歡迎年輕夫婦帶小孩一來參加，有意報名請洽Joyce。 Vineyard Fellowship is hosting a Thanksgiving Day Family BBQ at church on November 20th (Sat). There will be activities for the children and fellowship for the parents. Young couples are welcome to bring their children to join. Please contact Joyce if interested.
- 姊妹團契和松年團契訂在11/20週六上午十時在教會聚會，有分享、會長改選、聯誼、聚餐，歡迎大家參加！Sister’s Fellowship and Living Waters Fellowship are also meeting at the church on 11/20 (Saturday) at 10am for sharing, president re-election, fellowship, and lunch. Everyone is welcome to join!
- 11月21日主日禮拜後有感恩節聚餐，教會準備感恩大餐，將為大家分裝在便當盒裡，歡迎兄姊留下在教會一起用餐互相交誼，也可以將便當帶回家中享用，歡迎久久未回到教會的兄姊都一起來慶祝。On November 21st, we will have a Thanksgiving meal after the Sunday service. The church will prepare and pack it in a lunch box for everyone, and all are welcome to stay at the church or bring it home. We welcome all brothers and sisters who have not come to the church for a long time to celebrate with us.
關懷 & 代禱 Caring & Intercession
- 為新朋友的家庭能更多認識教會和弟兄姊妹，享受在主裡的愛。Pray for our new friends to know more about the church and all our brothers and sisters, and to experience God’s love.
- 12月5日主日舉行教會40週年慶祝感恩禮拜。Please pray for our church’s 40th year anniversary service on December 5th.
- 本會短宣隊預計錄製五集的網上福音課程，免費提供給台灣偏鄉弱小教會支援當地兒童事工，目前開始錄製第四集，請為事工進行及錄製過程來代禱。Our church’s STM team is recording five sections for the online Bible curriculum, which will be freely distributed in Taiwan to support local children’s ministries; the fourth episode is currently being recorded, and please pray for the ministry and the recording process.
- 為身體欠安的兄姊禱告，「因祂受的刑罰我們得平安，因祂受的鞭傷我們得醫治。」Pray for our brothers and sisters in poor health, for “upon Him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with His wounds we are healed.”