05-21-2023 Sunday Bulletin
等候神的典範 A Model for Waiting on God
(路加福音 Luke 24:44-53)
許明遠牧師 Rev. Ming Yuan Hsu
- 教會將進行增建圍牆和部分修建，財務部王長老在聚會後有說明會，請兄姊留步參加。Our church will be building fences around the property. Elder Peter Wang will explain more about the construction after our service. Brothers and sisters are invited to stay and listen.
- 教會準備推動「為這城市尋求神—行走禱告」，連續兩週的成人主日學，將介紹及認識教會所屬的城市，並實地操練屬靈禱告，藉由禱告尋找失喪的人，以基督的慈愛服事社區，邀請兄姊參加。The church will prepare to “seek God for this city—prayer walk.” For the next two weeks, we will learn more about the city our church belongs to and go out to specific locations to pray over the city. We invite all brothers and sisters to participate.
- 主日證道提供華語耳機翻譯服務，請在招待桌上掃描QR Code後，會有詳細說明並供應耳機。We have Chinese translation for the Sunday sermon; please scan the QR code on the lobby table for details.
- 6月18日主日是父親節，歡迎闔家一起參加聚會和慶祝。當天也將慶祝並贈送畢業生禮物。June 18th is Father’s Day! All families are welcome to join and celebrate our fathers together, and participate in the graduations that Sunday.
- 7月16日將在Fullerton Craig Regional Park舉行野外禮拜，中餐BBQ烤肉，歡迎邀請親友一起參加。We will be having our field service and BBQ on July 16th at Fullerton Craig Regional Park! We welcome brothers and sisters to invite their relatives and friends to join us.
- 求神復興教會，長執及兄姊同心合意，委身於禱告、傳揚福音、並彼此相愛，追求「在主裡建造、在愛中興旺」的目標。Pray that God will revive our church, that all our brothers and sisters will be of one mind, committing themselves to prayer, spreading the gospel, loving each other, and pursuing the goal of “Building in the Lord and Thriving in Love.”
- 為教會推動社區福音事工、兒童事工禱告，求神帶領更多人進入教會。Pray for our church’s community evangelism and children’s ministry, for God to lead more people into the church.
- 為何弘吉醫師、古秀偉、王淑玲、鄧淑貞長老、胡紹禎、藍老師以及身體欠安的兄姊代禱。Continue to pray for Dr. Ho, Brother Ku, Brother Wang, Elder Teng, Brother Hu, Teacher Lan, and all our elderly for their health.
- 求神保守台灣、美國明年的總統大選，特別為美國槍枝氾濫、經濟、治安，以及台灣局勢的安全代禱。Pray for God’s protection on Taiwan and the United States in their presidential election next year, gun situation, economy, law and order, and safety.