11-28-2021 Sunday Bulletin
主日信息 Sunday Sermon
「 耶穌基督是黑暗世界盼望的原由 」
以賽亞書 Isaiah 9:1-7
李輔仁牧師 Pastor Lee
- 待降節從本主日開始四個主日到聖誕主日，信徒以希望、平安、愛和喜樂來期待主耶穌基督的降生，請兄姊準備心用虔誠的態度來過聖誕節期。Christmas Sunday is in four Sundays, and we look forward to the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ with hope, peace, love, and joy. Please reflect and prepare your hearts for this Christmas season.
- 11月14日召開秋季會員大會，會中通過接納明年主題「盡心盡意疼上帝、疼厝邊如同自己」和明年事工和預算；同時改選長執和同工如下：Our fall congregational meeting was held on November 14th and the theme, ministries, and budget were approved. Next year’s theme will be “Loving God, Loving People” and our re-elected coworkers are as follows:
- 長老 Elders: 黃義弘 (3)、王灼熒 (3)
- 執事 Deacons: 廖頌慈 (3) 、余達 (3)
- 查帳委員 Financial Auditor: 李秀芳、王孜敏
- 提名委員 Nominating Committee: 高銘澄、林幼麗
- 12月5日主日舉行教會40週年慶祝感恩禮拜，歡迎邀請親友參加並一起享用中餐。Our church’s 40th Anniversary Service will be held on December 5th, and we welcome all to invite relatives and friends to come celebrate and enjoy lunch together.
- 12月11日禮拜六在教會舉行長執同工訓練會，歡迎新舊任同工參加，晚上有同工聚餐。There will be a training meeting on December 11th (Sat) at church. Both new and old coworkers are welcome to attend, and dinner will be provided in the evening.
- 12月19日主日是聖誕節讚美禮拜，也將舉行今年最後一次聖典禮，有意願洗禮、堅信禮和轉籍的兄姊，請向牧師報名。Christmas Sunday will be on December 19th. Brothers and sisters who are willing to be baptized, confirm their faith, or transfer their church membership, please register with the pastor.
關懷 & 代禱 Caring & Intercession
- 為新朋友的家庭能更多認識教會和弟兄姊妹，享受在主裡的愛。Pray for our new friends to know more about church and our brothers and sisters, and to experience God’s love.
- 本會短宣隊預計錄製五集的網上福音課程，免費提供給台灣偏鄉弱小教會支援當地兒童事工，目前開始錄製第四集，請為事工進行及錄製過程來代禱。Our church’s STM team is recording five sections for the online Bible curriculum, which will be freely distributed in Taiwan to support local children’s ministries; the fourth episode is currently being recorded, and please pray for the ministry and the recording process.
- 為身體欠安的兄姊禱告，「因祂受的刑罰我們得平安，因祂受的鞭傷我們得醫治。」Pray for our brothers and sisters in poor health, for “upon Him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with His wounds we are healed.”