09-12-2021 Sunday Bulletin
主日信息 Sunday Sermon
「 改變的時刻 Time to Change 」
以賽亞書 Isaiah 40:25-31
謝信光牧師 Rev. Frank Hsieh
- 歡迎謝信光牧師來本會講道，願上帝祝福謝牧師在第一教會的服事。We welcome and thank Rev. Frank Hsieh for preaching today, and may God bless him and his ministry at First TPC.
- 教會準備簡單餐點給參與實體聚會的兄姊，歡迎一起在教會或帶回家享用。The church has prepared a simple meal after service for the brothers and sisters who have participated in the physical gathering; enjoy at church or take home.
- 本會40週年設教紀念刊物正在邀稿中，也在關懷網登出幾個問題，方便大家用回答的方式來容易表達您的想法，請兄姊踴躍參與。The 40th year commemorative booklet is still open for articles from our brothers and sisters; questions are also posted in our Line group–brothers and sisters are invited to participate.
- 牧師休假9月7日到13日，若有任何教會有關事情請連絡小會書記邱長老或是任何一位長老。The pastor will be on vacation from September 7th to 13th. If there are any church-related matters, please contact Elder Naomi or any of the elders.
- 提名委員會已於上週日召開第一次會議，為秋季會員大會中長執同工改選來提名，請兄姊代禱，求神感動並呼召願意委身一起來服事主、服事眾兄姐的同工。The nomination committee had its first meeting last Sunday to nominate elder and deacon coworkers for the fall general assembly. Please pray for all the brothers and sisters, for God to move and call them to His service and to fellow brethren.
- 姊妹團契九月份聚會暫停，9月18日有ABC大會，有意願者請自行報名參加。Sisters’ Fellowship will temporary stop in September. There is an ABC conference on September 18, please sign up if you wish to join.
- 下主日下午三點舉行長執會，請長執參加。Session meeting next Sunday (9/19) at 3pm. Elders and deacons, please attend.
關懷 & 代禱 Caring & Intercession
- 本會短宣隊預計錄製五集的網上 福音課程，免費提供給台灣偏鄉弱小教會支援當地兒童事工，目前開始錄製第三集，請為事工進行及錄製過程來代禱。Our church’s STM team is recording five sections for the online Bible curriculum, which will be freely distributed in Taiwan to support local children’s ministries; the third episode is currently being recorded, and please pray for the ministry and the recording process.
- 為美國Delta病毒疫情又起代禱，求上帝憐憫不至於造成重大病情和對社會的影響。Pray for the Delta variant in the United States, for God’s mercy in keeping us from serious illness and further impact.
- 為身體欠安的兄姊禱告，「因祂受的刑罰我們得平安，因祂受的鞭傷我們得醫治。」Pray for our brothers and sisters in poor health, for “upon Him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with His wounds we are healed.”