08-08-2021 Sunday Bulletin
主日信息 Sunday Sermon
「 你要走的路很遠 The Journey Will Be Too Much For You 」
列王記上 1 Kings 19:1-8
許明遠牧師 Rev. Ming Yuan Hsu
- 禮拜後11:15-11:45請參加「主日小組」，牧師將帶領大家深入探討主日信息，也歡迎相關信仰問題討論。Today, the church will have a “Sunday Group” after the Sunday service from 11:15-11:45am. Pastor Hsu will lead everyone to discuss the Sunday sermon or related topics. Brothers and sisters are welcome to participate.
- 週三禱告會前有讀經聚會，從7:30到8:00在網路上一起讀經，鼓勵兄姊一同參與。Every Wednesday 7:30-8:00pm before Prayer Meeting, we read the Bible together. We encourage brothers and sisters to participate.
- 執事會每週日將為兄姊準備飲料, 請在會後自由享用。Board of Deacons will prepare snacks and refreshment after Sunday service for every Sunday; please enjoy these after service.
- 英文事工組在講道時間會分組到圖書館，以主日崇拜為主題討論分享，請鼓勵講英文兄姊參加。During Sundays, English Ministry has their own sharing time in the Library during Pastor’s sermon and onwards. The message will be based upon Pastor’s sermon from previous week(s). Please join for English message and sharing.
- 下午三點在網路召開小會，請長老參加。There will be a Session meeting this afternoon at 3pm.
- 今年TPC聯合靈修會將邀請莊信德牧師主講「劇變的世界，永恆的價值!」共四講，在8月28-29日兩天早上9點-12點以網路直播方式進行，也提供英文翻譯和兒童營會，詳細資料貼在公佈欄，有意參加者請向蕭錫恩長老報名。For this year’s two-day TPC Retreat 8/28-29, TPC has invited Pastor Chuang for 4 sessions; the topic is ‘Unchanging Principles In A Changing World’. This will be streamed online 9:00am-12:00pm both days. English translation will be provided, as well as Children’s Camp. Information and details posted on Church Bulletin; if you are interested please see Elder Eric Hsiao for registration.
關懷 & 代禱 Caring & Intercession
- 本會短宣隊錄製網上課程來提供給台灣需要的教會來使用，請為短宣隊信心長老和英語事工的年輕人投入此事工來代禱。Pray for our EM and STM team as they record online courses for churches in Taiwan to use.
- 為美國Delta病毒疫情又起代禱，求上帝憐憫不至於造成重大病情和對社會的影響。Pray for the containment of the Delta variant in the United States, for God’s mercy in keeping us from serious illness and further impact.
- 為身體欠安的兄姊禱告，「因祂受的刑罰我們得平安，因祂受的鞭傷我們得醫治。」Pray for our brothers and sisters in poor health, for “upon Him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with His wounds we are healed.”