11-21-2021 Sunday Bulletin
主日信息 Sunday Sermon
「 感恩帶來的奇蹟 The Miracle of Thanksgiving 」
路帖撒羅尼迦前書 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
許明遠牧師 Rev. Ming Yuan Hsu
- 上主日召開秋季會員大會，會中通過接納明年主題「盡心盡意疼上帝、疼厝邊如同自己」和明年事工和預算；同時改選長執和同工如下：Our fall congregational meeting was held last Sunday and the theme, ministries, and budget were approved. Next year’s theme will be “Loving God, Loving People” and our re-elected coworkers are as follows:
- 長老 Elders: 黃義弘 (3)、王灼熒 (3)
- 執事 Deacons: 廖頌慈 (3) 、余達 (3)
- 查帳委員 Financial Auditor: 李秀芳、王孜敏
- 提名委員 Nominating Committee: 高銘澄、林幼麗
- 本主日是感恩節主日，會後請留步一起用餐交誼，也可以帶便當回家享用，祝大家感恩節快樂，一起感謝上帝的恩典和祝福。Today is Thanksgiving Sunday. After the service, please stay to have a meal and socialize, or you can take the lunch home to enjoy. We wish you all a happy Thanksgiving and thank God for His grace and blessings!
- 12月5日主日舉行教會40週年慶祝感恩禮拜，歡迎邀請親友參加並一起享用中餐。Our church’s 40th Anniversary Service will be held on December 5th, and we welcome all to invite relatives and friends to come celebrate and enjoy lunch together.
- 12月11日禮拜六在教會舉行長執同工訓練會，歡迎新舊任同工參加，晚上有同工聚餐。There will be a training meeting on December 11th (Sat) at church. Both new and old coworkers are welcome to attend, and there will be dinner in the evening.
- 12月19日主日是聖誕節讚美禮拜，也將舉行今年最後一次聖典禮，有意願洗禮、堅信禮和轉籍的兄姊，請向牧師報名。Christmas Sunday will be on December 19th. Brothers and sisters who are willing to be baptized, confirm their faith, or transfer their church membership, please register with the pastor.
關懷 & 代禱 Caring & Intercession
- 為新朋友的家庭能更多認識教會和弟兄姊妹，享受在主裡的愛。Pray for our new friends to know more about church and our brothers and sisters, and to experience God’s love.
- 本會短宣隊預計錄製五集的網上福音課程，免費提供給台灣偏鄉弱小教會支援當地兒童事工，目前開始錄製第四集，請為事工進行及錄製過程來代禱。Our church’s STM team is recording five sections for the online Bible curriculum, which will be freely distributed in Taiwan to support local children’s ministries; the fourth episode is currently being recorded, and please pray for the ministry and the recording process.
- 為身體欠安的兄姊禱告，「因祂受的刑罰我們得平安，因祂受的鞭傷我們得醫治。」Pray for our brothers and sisters in poor health, for “upon Him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with His wounds we are healed.”