6-2-19 Sunday Bulletin
今日信息 / Sunday Sermon
「另一雙鞋 The Other Pair」
詩篇 Psalm 67:1-7
§ 消息報告 / Announcements §
幹事 Wendy Tajima 牧師將來主持。
- 恭喜Eric & Sylvia 昨天完成婚禮，願主祝福新建立的家庭。
- TPC靈修會(6/7~6/9)將於Murrieta Hot Springs舉行,6/9週日本堂沒有聚會。週
- We thank and bless Rev Hsu to preach and share with us today.
- PNC has already chosen a pastor candidate for GSTPC-Rev. MingYuan Hsu. Congregational meeting
to vote on the call will be held right after today’s worship service.
- Rev. David Huang had problem breathing during an outing in Taiwan few days ago, and has fluid
buildup in the lung that requires medical treatments. Rev. Huang had to delay his trip back to US.
Please pray for his follow-up checkups and restful recovery.
- Eric and Sylvia are happy to announce they were united in marriage yesterday. May the Lord bless their marriage with boundless joy, fruitfulness and love.
- 2019 TPC joint retreat will be held 6/7~6/9. There will be no service here on 6/9. For assistance in
transportation on that Sunday to the camp site, please sign up today.
- STM send-off, father’s day celebration, graduation blessing, and farewell for Rev. & Mrs. Ralph Su will be held on 6/19 Sunday.
- Fundraise for 2019 Taiwan Short Term Mission continues. Goal is set at $8,500. This year we will be going to Hualien and Alishan serving two churches. Please continue to support the team financially and spiritually.
<肢體關懷與代禱事項 CARE & PRAYER>
GSTPC is hosting this year’s TPC retreat. Please pray for the planning and preparation.
For 2019 Taiwan STM’s spiritual preparation and development of the team.
Please pray for those who are sick, or in need, to receive God’s comfort and strength.
金句 / Key Verse
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy