主日信息 Sunday Sermon
「 智慧的源頭 The Source of Wisdom 」
箴言 Proverbs 1:1-7
謝信中牧師 Rev. Hsieh
- 1月16日將舉行新同工就任，請所有新受選長執和團契同工出席。New coworkers will be inaugurated on January 16, all new and existing coworkers are invited to attend.
- 因omicron病毒快速傳播，為了大家的安全，中餐先暫停。Due to the rapid spread of the omicron virus, lunch has been temporarily stopped for everyone’s safety.
- 請為已經確診的兄姊代禱， 求神賜下醫治。也為所有兄姊能 免於被感染，求神幫助保守一切平安。Please pray for the brothers and sisters who have tested positive, and ask God for healing, to be free from infection and to keep everything safe.
- “COVID and Me” 1/15 at 10am 有意願到敎會的兄姐請與Monica(孟芬)聯絡。鑒於omicron的威力，想開放現場給有完整接重疫苗或是沒有接種疫苗者需有72小時內PCT陰性者，完全依照LA County規格辦理。Sister Monica will be hosting a hybrid (in person and Zoom) “COVID and Me” workshop on the omicron on 1/15 (Saturday) at 10am. Brothers and sisters who wish to join in person, please contact Monica and be PCT-negative within the last 72 hours according to LA County requirements.
關懷 & 代禱 Caring & Intercession
- 為新的一年教會新事工和計劃的進行，牧師長執同工合一有信心來作工。Pray for our church’s new ministries and plans for the new year, that the pastor and congregation can faithfully work together.
- 本會短宣隊預計錄製五集的網上福音課程，免費提供給台灣偏鄉弱小教會支援當地兒童事工，目前開始錄製第五集，請為事工進行及錄製過程來代禱。Our church’s STM team is recording five sections for the online Bible curriculum, which will be freely distributed in Taiwan to support local children’s ministries. The fifth episode is currently being recorded; please pray for the ministry and the process.
- 為身體欠安的兄姊禱告，「因祂受的刑罰我們得平安，因祂受的鞭傷我們得醫治。」Pray for our brothers and sisters in poor health, for “upon Him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with His wounds we are healed.”